আমার ফটো
Foisal Masum, a photographer - this identity of mine gives me the pleasure quite like when i address my mother as "Mother". I came to this earth on January 25, 1981. With a background of computer related studies, i was supposed to be one of those guys who serves 9am-5pm in the office and passes rest of the time till sleep by watching TV. Till September 2008, this was almost the exact scenario of my upcoming life....Suddenly....Everything changed...let's not go into the boring details of how, when it happened...rather let's say an organization named "Photography Bangladesh" is the birth place of mine as a photographer, my proud identity. I owe to it to the ultimate level. Don't know how much successful i am in photography. But this much i can say that i try to express my feelings and viewpoints with the composite of millions of pixels; ingredients are emotions, lights and the imagination.

বৃহস্পতিবার, জানুয়ারী ১৩, ২০১১



Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw on it all the paint you can.
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

If you were to ask 10 people what dreams are made of, you'd probably get 10 different answers.But to me dreams are simple enough though its not easy to explain and they come from our inabilities/inadequacies in different aspects of life.


Page 1


A housewife; when she sees a beautiful model or actress in TV, for a moment she feels like "I wish I could be...!! Sigh!! ".Again, a commoner has a very common interest to be photographed and I say that it happens to all, including me you and I. I love to be photographed though I feel a bit shy :P.
"Shy"...Its an expression to cover the differences between between photographed persona and in the real person.

 

I love to explore people,bring out the beauty of someone in a sense who may not be considered beautiful.I just want to try to fulfil the inner dream ,bring out the hidden sunshine,freedom, help to bloom the little flower of my model/subject/people in my photographs.



Its not a outdoor photo session only its a session to play with your dreams.



There is no need to get involved in modeling professionally,its not necessary,its just if you wish.



The main thing is to create your "DreamCase".

You could call it ছবি বিলাস.



Those pictures will give you endless happiness with the passage of time.
Those pictures will let you feel that you still have everything to live for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outdoor Signature series:
==================

15000/- BDT (For couple 18000/- BDT) offer :
------------------------------------------------------

*** 2 hrs outdoor session
*** A ছবি বিলাস album (Printed story photo album of 20 photos)
*** 10 4R printed photos
*** A beautiful slide show presentation.
*** All photos and others will be given in a DVD.

10000/- BDT (For couple 12000/- BDT) offer :
-----------------------------------------------------

*** 2 hrs outdoor session
*** 10 4R printed photos
*** A beautiful slide show presentation.
*** All photos and others will be given in a DVD.

6500/- BDT (For couple 8500/- BDT)offer :
-------------------------------------------------

*** 1 hr outdoor session
*** 5 4R printed photos
--------------------------------------------

## Shooting Place will be selected by ছবি বিলাস.
## If you want to shot at your desire place then, all the cost will have to be paid by you and its additional.


Studio-shot Signature Series :
================

18000/- BDT offer :
.....................

*** 3 hrs session
*** 15 5R printed photos
*** A beautiful slide show presentation.
*** All photos and others will be given in a DVD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My main target is to explore the outstanding beauty in the people around me,it could be you too.There are lots of photographers for modeling photography,I also do .
But Here this Page is mainly for us,the commoners.
Cover Page


So,Lets be Photographed :)




Join this page and suggest your friends to join as well if you love my works :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/chabi-bilasa-Chobi-Bilas/172176922818147

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন