আমার ফটো
Foisal Masum, a photographer - this identity of mine gives me the pleasure quite like when i address my mother as "Mother". I came to this earth on January 25, 1981. With a background of computer related studies, i was supposed to be one of those guys who serves 9am-5pm in the office and passes rest of the time till sleep by watching TV. Till September 2008, this was almost the exact scenario of my upcoming life....Suddenly....Everything changed...let's not go into the boring details of how, when it happened...rather let's say an organization named "Photography Bangladesh" is the birth place of mine as a photographer, my proud identity. I owe to it to the ultimate level. Don't know how much successful i am in photography. But this much i can say that i try to express my feelings and viewpoints with the composite of millions of pixels; ingredients are emotions, lights and the imagination.

শুক্রবার, নভেম্বর ২৬, ২০১০

Ends Before It Starts

Now a days relation grows so quickly that it takes less time to break than it needs to grow up...
Its a very childish work,I know.
But, I learned from my life that little incident is too hard too forget sometimes as those little stuffs together can destroy a life,life style,vision of life....

--------------------------
-----------------------------------------
This series was not based on my past but the series has touch of my emotion...Photographs from different stage and time of life.. জীবন থেকে নেয়া ছবি:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------


I had a dream that I met a girl in a dying world.One day,it was raining outside ,I was enjoying the rain with my loneliness ,suddenly a cold breeze started whispering in my ears "here comes your dream"..I was feeling someone there in my room,a girl in a white dress.She was moving towards me with a look at my eyes and stopped just beside me and with her tiny little finger she wrote my name on my foggy window......and she disappeared..

After that day, she came several times and made me dream of a new life and I was dreaming...

She held my hand with love. I learned to run again and was moving forward for the new life...but...

Suddenly on a morning,I found a note beside my bed where she wrote "Good bye"..Yes,she went way like a storm in the desert.....Still I dont know the reason why she came and went away..
Was not she my dream girl.?.
Then where and when I'll get her?...

And,still today,my dream girl remains in my dream where I just can feel her presence cant mark her face even,still she is a mystery to me.....!!!!

........................................................................THE END............................................................................

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন